By James Savage
This is quantity 1, masking the surnames S - Z.
Read Online or Download A genealogical dictionary of the first settlers of New England, Volume 4: Surnames S - Z PDF
Similar genealogy books
Genealogical learn in eire has consistently relied on documents which are extra fragmented, localised and tough to entry than at any place else. the net is altering that. an increasing number of documents are coming on-line and this booklet is an critical consultant to what those files are, the place they're, and what they suggest.
The second Alabama Artillery Battalion, businesses "A"-"F", used to be shaped at cellular in January 1862, with 5 businesses later diminished to 3. It used to be connected to the dept of the Gulf, and after January, 1864, the dept of Alabama, Mississippi, and East Louisiana. The unit used to be stationed close to cellular early within the struggle, and participated within the conflicts at castle Gaines, citadel Morgan, Spanish castle, and fortress Blakely.
The Georgia fifth Infantry Regiment was once prepared on might eleventh, 1861, with additional businesses becoming a member of the unit throughout the following yr. Its wrestle roster all started with the catch of Santa Rosa Island, by way of the Corinth crusade in April-June 1862. one of many distinctive businesses of the fifth used to be corporation A, the recognized Clinch Rifles.
All of us have Nonconformist ancestors. within the mid-nineteenth century virtually 1/2 the English inhabitants have been Nonconformists. And there have been only a few villages the place there has been now not no less than one Nonconformist chapel. neighborhood and relatives historians must be conscious of the range of Nonconformity, and of the various resources in order to let them to track the actions of Nonconformist forebears.
- Crime and Punishment in Upper Canada: A Researcher's Guide (Genealogist's Reference Shelf)
- Historical Sketch & Roster of the Alabama 31st Infantry Regiment (Confederate Regimental History Series Book 55)
- White Baptisms in East Florida,1784-1799: Abstracts from a Church register documenting the birth date of 1,094 children and the place of origin of over 2,000 parents, grandparents, and godparents
- Tracing Family Lines: The Impact of Genealogy Research on Family Communication
- Historical Sketch and Roster of the Georgia 26th Infantry Regiment (Georgia Regimental History Series Book 59)
Additional info for A genealogical dictionary of the first settlers of New England, Volume 4: Surnames S - Z
A genealogical dictionary of the first settlers of New England, Volume 4: Surnames S - Z by James Savage